If you are like the other thousands searching this summer for “moving company near me” – you will find a multitude of paid ads, map listings and third party sites. All of which will make your search for a mover near you even more difficult. Bombarded by brokers, van lines, franchises and third party sites like Angi and Moving Helper sell your move to a moving company in their network. Please review some of the common moving questions, moving company services and finally how to hire a moving company near me.
MOVING COMPANY COMMON QUESTIONSHow much does a moving company typically cost?
An average local move costs approximately $600-$1000 while an average out of state move will be closer to $3500 on average after all additional charges added including taxes, tolls, stairs, long haul, mileage and fuel. Additional charges will incur if you add services like packing, storage or expedited shipping. Learn more about moving costs.
Is hiring a moving company worth it?
Hiring a moving company near you will be worth it in the long run as they are insured and provide coverage for you goods. If someone uninsured gets injured in your home, you could end up with a large insurance claim on your hand. The best moving companies will hire professional, trained, background checked, English-speaking moving crews and provide peace of mind.
How much should I pay someone to help me move?
Paying a moving company a reasonable amount is always a good idea. It will avoid injury that could plague you in years to come. Furthermore, you can rest assured that your items are covered in case of damage or loss. If saving money is important, here are some of the best cheap moving companies.
Do movers pack for you?
Only some moving companies will pack for you – those movers are known as “full service movers.” Full service movers can provide a plethora of moving services that include packing, loading, unloading, overnight storage, long term storage, crating, hoisting, and car shipping. Read more about full service moving companies.
How do you calculate moving costs?
The easiest way to calculate moving costs is to visit the moving calculator page. With the information provided, you will be given an accurate moving quote in just two steps:
- Input address and inventory information
- Receive quote and book move – no credit card needed
Visit the moving calculator page
MOVING COMPANY SERVICES
Local Moving Company Near Me
Long Distance Moving Company Near Me
Full Service Moving Company Near Me
A full service moving company near me can pack your belongings, load them onto the truck, disassemble furniture, transport them to your new home, unload the truck, unpack and reassemble. MOVERS NEAR ME has many different moving options including all full service moving help needs.
- Clothes – Placed in cardboard wardrobe boxes.
- Computers – Bubble wrapped and stowed in cardboard boxes.
- Electronics – Bubble wrapped and put away in cardboard boxes.
- Flat-screen TVs – Bubble wrapped and packed in cardboard boxes.
- Curved screen TV- Crated
- Lamps – We pack these in specialty lamp boxes with packing paper
- Glass table tops – These are cardboard-crated.
- Paintings – Wrapped and packed in our picture box bin
- Pianos – Blanket-wrapped and shrink-wrapped put on a piano board
- Sculptures – Wrapped and packed in cardboard picture crates or wooden crates
MONSTER MOVERS NEAR ME is a family owned and operated moving company since 1999. With multiple private locations ( we never swap, sell or give your move to another carrier) our moving crews are all trained, background checked and speak English. Here are some things you can expect when hiring our moving company:
- Guaranteed moving price
- On-Time moving services
- No rescheduling fees ( as long as its not 24 hours or less before the move)
- Free tape and shrink wrap
- Storage services
- Packing services
- Overnight storage
- Full coverage on your move
- Affordable moving costs
- Trained, background checked moving helpers